CAMS-10C – Capacitive Coupler
Capacitive PLC coupler
For injecting and transmitting the PLC signal over the MV phase-to-ground distribution feeders.
- Indoor (masonry switchgear and AIS) and outdoor use.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz ÷ 10 MHz.
- Coupling type: Phase-to-ground by capacitor of 10 nF.
- System voltage (between phases): 24 kVrms.
- Protection elements:
MV side: draining to earth of 50 Hz current and gas surge arrester.
LV side: gas surge arrester.
- Nominal impedances:
Equipment side: 50 Ω (balanced).
Line side: 200 Ω ÷ 400 Ω.
- Line connection: M16 hex head screw (tubular blade terminal).
- Earth/Mounting: three M8 rods.
- Connection to the communication equipment by means of TNC connector.