Medium Voltage Equipment
Vacuum Circuit Breaker 7.2 kV~36kV (IEC-Std.) /4.76 kV~38kV(IEEE Std.)
It provides a product with an integrated technology, qualified atomic energy and various voltage ranges.
- It is a product incorporated with an accumulated vacuum technology, operating device design and insulation design.
- It is developed conforming to IEC international standards as well as IEEE(ANSI).
- It is a product that can be used at various voltage settings including 7.2kV, 17.5kV, 24/25.8kV, 4.76kV, 8.25kV, 12/15kV, 27kV and 36/38kV.
- V-CHECK MARK Certification(VIDER VCB)
It ensures the stability by self-manufacturing the vacuum interrupters.
- We are manufacturing the vacuum interrupters for the first time in Korea, accumulating the technologies on vacuum and vacuum applications.
- We provide the optimal arc extinguishing medium with high-vacuum, high arc extinguishing capability
The product stability and life is greatly improved due to the solid insulation by applying molding to the interruption part.
- A core part of the interruption part, VI is molded and solid-insulated to improve the stability and life of the product.
- We are fully prepared for the surface discharge of vacuum circuit breaker by enhancing the insulation performance through the solid insulation.
It is easy to perform maintenance and compatible with new and old products.
- It uses the accumulated design data to display outstanding compatibility with old/new products.
- It is designed to enable easier maintenance and CB can be inspected by simply checking the contact consumption and control circuits.
- A cover made up of an insulation material is adopted to maximize the safety of operators
- It reflects the trend of electric equipment by applying nice design.